ECOTRIC Seagull 26″ Electric Mountain Bike (October 2020)
ECOTRIC Seagull 26" Electric Mountain Bike
- ✔ 1000W Rear Electric Motor
- ✔ Removable Lithium Battery
- ✔ 24Mph Max Speed
- ✔ Full Suspension With Adjustable Front Suspension Fork
- Motor: 48v1000w rear hub motor
- Frame: Al6061 Aluminium Alloy
- Size: 26 inch
- Front Fork: Aluminium with shocks
- Derailleur: Shimano External 7 Speed
- Front brake: Disc Brakes – Hydraulic
- Rear brake: Disc Brakes – Hydraulic
- Tire: 26X2.125” mountain tire
- Display: larger LCD Display
- Battery: 48v 13ah Li-ion Battery
- Battery Life: 400-600 cycles
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours
- Distance per Charge: 23Miles (Throttle only,Rider’s weight 130lbs,Test on city road )
- Max loading: 230 LBS
This ebike USES alg-hf-011 upper tube, gourd-shaped rear fork and flat fork, the overall structure has a sense of speed, strong and powerful.Suspension front fork, higher handle, 26’’×2.125’’ CST Tires, streamlined water dropper, make it like transformers, The whole bike is designed according to the golden ratio and conforms to the principle of human body mechanics.Suspension front fork and shimano variable speed system make riding more comfortable, front and rear disc brakes have better braking effect in riding, safe and reliable. Reasonable and unique electrical system matching, plus 1:1 PAS, stepless variable speed makes the driving force stronger, the range longer and the battery life longer.
Although there are reports of the Seagull being quite difficult to setup out of the box. That shouldn’t put you off considering this magnificent, powerful electric mountain bike. Built in California the Seagull has some nice components, particularly the powerful hydraulic disc brakes. They offer great stopping power and that’s good because the 1000W electric motor takes some stopping. If this bike had traditional V-Type brakes we would be concerned about it’s braking performance in wet conditions. As it happens ECOTRIC have gone with high power hydraulic disc brakes which we feel is the right call.
Finished in white with green accents we think this bike looks great. What do you think?