- Horizontal Top Tube Length: 521mm
- Stand Over Height: 565mm
- Chain Stay Length: 348mm
- The Mongoose Legion L40 is designed for beginner-level riders and has a suggested rider height of 5'0"-5'6"
- Hi-Ten steel frame and mid BB shell.
- Drivetrain features 175 mm 3-piece tubular chromoly hollow spindle cranks with a 25T steel chainring and mid sealed bearing bottom bracket.
- 20” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” in axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork, 50 mm stem, standard 1-1/8” headset, and aluminum U-brake and brake levers.
- 20.5” top tube length.
The Legion L40 features a Hi-Ten steel frame (20.5” top tube), tapered headtube, mid BB shell, and removable brake mounts. The L40 Hi-Ten steel 8.75” rise handlebar and 50mm stem are designed for precision riding, while the aluminum single wall 36H rims and 2.3” BMX tires offer grip and durability when landing a trick. The 25x9T gearing with 3-piece tubular chromoly 175mm hollow spindle cranks and mid sealed bottom bracket offer a clean, reliable drivetrains.
The durable L40 features a Hi-Ten steel frame, removable brake mounts, mid BB shell, and a 20.5-inch top tube length. Suggested rider height is 5’0” – 5’6”. The L40’s drivetrain features 175mm 3-piece tubular chromoly hollow spindle cranks with a 25T steel chainring and mid sealed bearing bottom bracket. The wheelset features 20 inch x 2.3 inch tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub. Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and threadless sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
Mongoose set the bar when it comes to BMX bikes. With 40 years experience they have the knowledge and understanding of how you make a high quality BMX bike.