Best Carbon Road Bikes Under $4000 (September 2020)
Ridley Helium X Carbon Road Bike
- ✔ Super Lightweight Frame
- ✔ Ultra-Thin Seat Design
- ✔ Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Tires
- ✔ Shimano Ultegra Drivetrain
Be Advised - Possibly Low StockBuy From Amazon.com
- The helium x utilizes the same technology as the world tour proven helium slx, but with a slightly different carbon layup
- With a weight of less than 900 grams, this frame is a perfect Foundation for a true all-around, light, and stiff race bike
- The ultra-thin seat stays are engineered to offer comfort-enhancing vertical compliance and lateral stiffness
- Straight blade fork for improved handling and better Aero performance, blades optimized to funnel air through the fork and decrease aerodynamic drag
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tires and Rotor 3D30 Crank
The Helium X is everything you don’t see. No remarkable shapes and extra’s, but just an excellent bike that does what it needs to do. It combines lightness with comfort, while its shape goes way back, making it a no-nonsense classic beauty. Because we all know that less is more.
The Helium X frameset shares the same geometry and technology as our SLX model, as well as all the same benefits. The only difference between the two frames is that the X is slightly heavier due to an adjustment in carbon layup grades and ratios. It’s a mixture of 30/24-ton high-modulus carbon fibre. This slight weight difference is offset by its lower price point.