Bike USA Ubike Rapido Folding Bike Review (January 2021)
Bike USA Ubike Rapido Folding Bike
- ✔ Single Speed Bike
- ✔ Strong Alloy Frame
- ✔ Front And Rear V-Brakes
- ✔ 20" Wheels For Great Ride Comfort
- Single Speed Alloy Frame 20″ Wheel Folding Bike
- Front and Rear Brake Handles
- Ergonomic Bike Seat with Adjustable Post with Quick Release. Fold Bike Partially and Push like a cart
- This Folding Bike is Great for Commuters or City living
- 250 pound weight capacity. Ideal folding size for car trunk, closets, and public transportation
One main problem with bikes is the fact that if you are going somewhere and you want to carry your bike somewhere, it becomes hard. Well, the Bike USA Ubike Rapido Single Speed Folding Bicycle is basically a foldable bike. In case you want to go somewhere and want to carry your bike, simply take off the hooks and fold it. Carry it where you want to and then unhook it and continue riding.
The Rapido is a bike with a lightweight frame. The frame is made from aluminum. The Rapido has many great features including the front and rear reflectors as well as the rear kick stand for when you’re stationary. The brakes are solid, firm and controlled. We must admit, none of us are crazy about the color but to each their own.
This bike is substantially cheaper than many mid-tier folding bikes so we’ll have to call it a budget folding bike however it really is on the borderline.
If you want a great ride without paying a great price, give the Ubike Rapido some consideration.