Eahora X5 Folding Electric Bike Buyers Review (October 2020)
Eahora X5 Folding Electric Bike
- ✔ One Piece Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Frame
- ✔ Powerful 500W Motor Giving A Top Speed Of 28Mph
- ✔ Assisted Travel Mode Can Run For Up To 55 Miles Per Charge
- ✔ IP65 Waterproof Digital Display Showing Live Statistics And Measurements
- Motor: 350 W Shengyi hub-drive motor
- Top speed: 28 mph (45 km/h) with pedal assist (PAS)
- Battery: 46V 13Ah (624Wh) lockable and removable battery
- Range: 40 mi (64.3 km) estimate
- Charge time: 6 hours
- Frame: Aluminum
- Weight: 50.6 lb (22.9 kg)
- Brakes: Logan 180mm hydraulic disc
- Tires: 20 x 3 Chao Yang
- Extras: LCD display, 8-speed Shimano Altus drivetrain, E-PAS energy recapture mode
The frame offers a low center of gravity and a folding utility, and of course, the 3” wide tires, a great middle-ground between fat and normal width. Since it’s a folding bike, the handlebars are a bit far from the seat. They do telescope up and down but they do not move from front to back. The folding frame is nice, This bike will fit perfectly in most trunks.
Eahora’s Patented E-PAS regenerative electrical motor drastically improves range by re-charging the battery while traveling downhill, gliding, etc. All the while the 500 Watt high-speed brushless motor can produce speeds up to 28 MPH in 10 seconds.
A good battery is vital to the electric bike, our Samsung cell battery to ensure the long life and high safety. Removable, easy to install. 2Year Warranty for the battery.
The 8-speed bike is more operational for people who climb on tricky terrain, help riders to adapt to rough conditions and accommodate inclines, bumps and other difficulties. The lower gears make it easier to pedal and the higher gears allow for the better movement going downhill.
Overall this bike is appealing for it’s price. It will suit those interested in portability more than anything else. However that being said, the front suspension and chunky fat tires go a long way to giving the rider a comfortable experience.
Here are some of the comments made by current owners of the Eahora X5.
“I love my Eahora bike, it is very well made, high quality, and looks like it will hold up against all of our rugged terrain of the NW.”
“It folds very easily and the display is clear. It comes with 2 keys to lock the battery, wheel guards and rear rack.”