Lankeleisi G660 20″ Folding Electric Bike (October 2020)
Lankeleisi G660 20" Folding Electric Bike
- ✔ 500 Watt Powerful Electric Motor
- ✔ Lithium Battery Fully Charges In 4-8 Hours
- ✔ Speeds Of Up To 30Km & 25-35Km Range Per Charge
- ✔ Lightweight Aluminum Frame, Wheels, Suspension Fork & Dual Disc Brakes
- Brand Name LANKELEISI
- Voltage 48V
- Power Supply Lithium Battery
- Foldable Yes
- Wattage 200 – 250w
- Range per Power 10 – 30 km
- Rated Passenger Capacity One Seat
- Wheel Size 20“
- Max Speed <30km h=”” span=””>
- Motor Brushless
- Frame Material Aluminum Alloy
- Style Mini Type
- Model Number Lankeleisi G660
The shocks at the front can be adjusted with circular knobs. The horn buzzer has a very good volume. The battery level indicator has 4 horizontal bars. As you use up the battery, the bars disappear from top to bottom. It requires a key to turn on the battery and a different key to lock/unlock the battery store, which is hidden in the frame. Even with the frame folded, the battery cannot be removed without the key, which is inserted at the bottom of the frame. This is particularly good as a safety feature.
Having little bonus’s such as the kickstand, LED light and mudguard/fenders make this bike standout from many of it’s price range rivals.
As the battery is removable, we’ve seen that many current owners opt to getting a second battery, thus increasing the range that they can cover on a single journey. Swapping the battery is as easy as unlocking the compartment, sliding the old battery out and sliding the new battery in its place. A really nice, well received bike for those who need a medium-long range bike with great storage and transportation features.