HIKING BK Folding Mountain Bike Buyers Review (October 2020)
HIKING BK Folding Mountain Bike
- ✔ Thick High Carbon Steel Frame
- ✔ Mechanical Dual Disc Brakes
- ✔ Lightweight Short Shift Levers
- ✔ Front And Rear Suspension Components
- Frame Material: High Carbon steel.
- Wheel Size: 24 inches Speed: 21 speed Braking System: Dual Disc brakes.
- Bad Request: Soft Tail frame.
- Fork Type: Spring Fork (Low Damper).
- The Advantage Of The Product Lies In The Structure And Sensitivity Of The Transmission, Light Weight, Short Shift Levers, And Accurate Dialing.
- Thick High-carbon Steel Structure, Tripod Stable And Strong, Strong Shock Resistance, Cycling More Stable And Faster.
- Mechanical dual disc brake system, Stop immediately.
- Folded size: H-32″ l-36″ w-13.
- Weight: 19kg, Suitable for people 145-180cm in height.
- Height adjustable for adults and teens; easily adjust the bicycle seat and handlebar to find the perfect position for a comfortable ride
At the risk of sounding wimpish, this bike scares the life out of the team here. The wheels are the probably the most aggressively designed wheels we’ve ever seen on a mountain bike. The black, red and white works well together, making a design that screams ‘Attack!’.
It has the components to back up the battle cry as well. With front and rear shock absorbers this bike will make light work of any hills or speed bumps you might find. The high performance mechanical disc brakes are super effective and bring you to a sudden yet controlled stop. Having that rear kick stand is super useful when you need a break from this monster of a folding mountain bike.
Overall, when looking at the cost of this bike in regards to the machine you’re getting we think this is a steal. Being able to fold this machine away at the end of the day is an added bonus.