Huffy Escalate Mountain Bike Buyers Review (January 2021)
Huffy Escalate Mountain Bike
- ✔ Amazon Exclusive Mountain Bike
- ✔ Lightweight Aluminum Hardtail Frame
- ✔ 21-Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Gearing System
- ✔ Alloy V-Type Brakes
- A bold design with vibrant graphics and great features make this Escalate bike ready to ride.
- Includes all tools needed for easy assembly. Simply install the first wheel, handlebar, seat and pedals, and then adjust the brakes.
- With the strength of aluminum, the lightweight frame efficiently transfers energy to the drivetrain for a solid ride. That’s something you’ll really appreciate when you need power for climbing or responsive handling.
- The frame is backed by our limited 10-year frame warranty (see owner manual for details).
- 21 speeds of ultra-smooth, precise shifting come from the all-SHIMANO drivetrain. A SHIMANO EZ Fire Plus Trigger and SHIMANO TY-30 indexed rear derailleur combine for efficient performance.
- Premium padded ATB saddle features an alloy quick release seat binder for easy height adjustment.
- Premium suspension fork with a forged crown provides a great ride with the right amount of response.
- 26in x 2.10in knobby tires grip the surface with ease in wet or dry conditions.
- Alloy linear pull brakes and machined alloy wheel rims add superior performance to every ride.
- Slight-rise handlebar enables an upright riding position that helps minimize back and shoulder strain.
- Kraton grips give a performance look and comfort feel to your ride.
- Head outdoors on your Huffy mountain bike – you’ll have fun wherever you ride!
Premium aluminum frame reduces weight for better performance. Lighter than steel, aluminum is durable with a rust-resistant surface. With its lightweight, aluminum frame, this Escalate bicycle provides more rolling momentum so it’s easier to pedal for speed and acceleration.
This 21-speed bike delivers more control, momentum, and power over all types of terrain. Tackle the trails and ride with pride on the Escalate 26-inch Mountain Bike.
This bike would be perfect if you’re just entering the world of mountain bikes or if you’re interested in upgrading to a bike with good quality components. The Escalate comes with all the tools you need to finish the assembly of the 90% pre-assembled bike. After assembly it’s worth checking the bike over however we personally were not able to find any issues. The handlebar needed aligning and tightening but this is to be expected.
One common issue with budget bikes is the gear system sticking. However that isn’t an issue with the Escalate mountain bike. Huffy have done a great job in delivering a bike that shifts well and remains quiet throughout. This bike is great and we’d really recommend it if you want a cheap entry bike for racing around your local dirt track or going off-road.