Mafiabikes Kush 2+ 20″ BMX Bike Review (October 2020)
Mafiabikes Kush 2+ 20" BMX Bike
- ✔ Hi-Tensile Steel Frame
- ✔ Monster 29" Handbars
- ✔ 25/9 Gearing System
- ✔ High Quality Fat Crawler Street Tires
- A lightweight BMX with a very high specification
- Big 29″ Bars with an 8.5″ rise. Alloy single wall front rim and double wall rear rim
- 2.4″ Fat Crawler Street Tyres, Tapered Fork Legs, U-Brake
- 25/9 Gearing.
- Fitted with aftermarket Lucky 6 grips
The Mafiabikes Kush 2+ has got the component spec to back up the good looks. Includes coloured fat Lagos Crawler tyres, CNC machined internal headset, top load stem, Sealed mid BB, 4130 3-piece cranks, padded fixed seat, logo stamped gussets, double wall rims and curved seat stay bridge. The attention to detail is mind-blowing for a bike at this price point. Like all mafia BMX’s the geometry is spot on and light-weight, with a super-smooth ride.
Entry level BMX does not have to be boring, cheap and heavy with hideous geometry & spec. MAFIA sets the trend, clean welding, quality components, light weight frames all at easily affordable prices.