Best Bike Guide Header Image
Royce Union RMA

Royce Union RMA 27.5 Inch Mountain Bike (December 2021)

  • ✔ Lightweight Aluminum Mountain Bike Frame
  • ✔ All-Terrain Mountain Bike Ideal For Trails, Gravel Paths & City Paths
  • ✔ 21-Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus Shifter Gearing System
  • ✔ High Performance Front Zoom Suspension Fork
See The Latest Price On Amazon

Scarlet red with a clear gloss overcoat yields an exceptional, rugged look. The lightweight hardtail frame will never rust. Molded from tough 6061 heat-treated aircraft-grade aluminum, the frame is backed by our limited 10-year warranty (see owners manual for details). Durable aluminum, lighter than steel, makes this bike easier for uphill acceleration, easier for keeping momentum, and easier for gliding downhill.

This RMT has a hardtail frame moulded from aircraft-grade aluminium making it lighter and stronger than steel. This makes it easy to speed up while maintaining the balance. The ZOOM suspension in the front absorbs shocks from a bumpy ride. The raised handlebars allow for an upright ride that causes less fatigue to the upper body. There is an alloy front load with a threadless headset which is rigid and strong for less stress while riding.

The padded and railed saddle is well-stitched and easy to adjust in angle and height using the quick release binder. The Royce Union All-Terrain Mountain Bike comes with a 10-year warranty on the frame. Delivered 90 percent completed the rest of the 10% can be assembled using the tools in the package.

Overall we think this bike is another no brainer by Royce Union. The RMA mountain bike is a top entry bike. It could even be considered a mid-tier option due to it's good quality gearing system and Zoom suspension fork. As an upgrade or first time mountain bike we highly recommend you take a look.

The Royce Union RMA Has Featured In The Following Guides...

Best Bike Guide

Affiliate Disclosure

bestbikeguide.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.

© BESTBIKEGUIDE.COM | THE BEST BIKE GUIDE IN TOWN | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED​