SAVA Disc R7020 Carbon Road Bike Review (November 2020)
SAVA Disc R7020 Carbon Road Bike
- ✔ T800 Carbon Fiber Frame, Fork & Seat Post
- ✔ Hydraulic Disc Brake System
- ✔ Shimano 105 7020 2x11 Speed Shifters
- ✔ CST C1808 Tires
- TORAY T800 Carbon Fiber Frame, Fork and Seat Post – It’s a lightweight and stiff carbon road bike at 9.1kg (20.1lb).
- Newest SHIMANO 105 R7020 2*11 Speed with Shifter lever, Front derailleur, Rear derailleur, Crankset and Freewheel.
- The crankset is Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34T*170MM and Freewheel is SHIMANO 105 R7000-11 Speeds, 11-28T.
- The Shimano R7070 Oil Disc Brake provide a long-lasting and stronger fasting power.
- Fully internal cable routing ensures clean airflow over the entire bike.
- Carbon fiber 40MM Wheel set and CST 700C*28C Tire. Free Pedals Included.
TORAY Carbon Frame, Fork and Seat Post
TORAY T800 Carbon Fiber Frame, Fork, Handlebar and Seat post, and designed in the Wind Tunnel, the stays, seat post, and seat tube are aerodynamically contoured. The tapered head tube strengthens the torsion rigidity and give riders a better handling.
SHIMANO 105 R7020 Group Set
SHIMANO 105 R7020 2*11 Speeds with with Shifter lever, Front derailleur, Rear derailleur, Crankset and Freewheel – It enables you to start and operate your ride effectively, smooth shifting and durable.
Big Circle Oil Disc Brake
The SHIMANO R7070 disc brake levers and 7020 shifter lever are a unit that provides a long-lasting and stronger fasting power, better than conventional V-brake systems.
Carbon Fibrer Fork and CST Tires
Front fork uses T800 Carbon Fibrer, which is very lightweight. Tires using CST C1808, 700C x 28C. 120TPI high-density gauze reduce tire weight and improve riding comfort. Anti-skid design on both sides increase grip and be more confident when turning at high speed.
This single line review sums up our opinion of this carbon road bike.
“I can whole heartedly recommend their [SAVA Disc R7020 carbon road] bike to anyone who wants a quality bike at a reasonable price.”