SAVA Warwind 5.0 Carbon Road Bike Review (November 2020)
SAVA Warwind 5.0 Carbon Road Bike
- ✔ Toray T800 Carbon Fiber Frame, Fork & Seatpost
- ✔ Shimano 105 7000 2x 11 Speed Shifters
- ✔ Continental Ultra Sport II Wire 700x25C Tires
- ✔ Arrives Mostly Assembled
- TORAY Carbon Fiber Frame, Fork and Seat post – It’s a lightweight and stiff carbon road bike at 20.1lbs.
- Newest SHIMANO 105 R7000 2*11 Speed with Shifter lever, Front derailleur, Rear derailleur.
- Fully internal cable routing ensures clean airflow over the entire bike.
- Oval concepts 6061 Alloy 40MM Wheelset and Continental Ultra Sport II (C304 SL) Wire 700x25C Tire. Free Pedals Included.
TORAY Carbon Frame, Fork and Seat Post
TORAY T800 Carbon Fiber Frame, Fork and Seat post, and designed in the Wind Tunnel, the stays, seat post, and seat tube are aerodynamically contoured. The tapered head tube strengthens the torsion rigidity and give riders a better handling.
SHIMANO 105 R7000 Speed Control
SHIMANO 105 R7000 2*11 Speeds with Shifter lever, Front derailleur, Rear derailleur – It enables you to start and operate your ride effectively, smooth shifting and durable.
Continental 25C Tire
Continental Ultra Sport II (C304 SL) Wire 700x25C Tire is anti-gill, hard-wearing and has low rolling resistance to make you even faster.
Overall we think the SAVA Warwind 5.0 carbon road bike is lightweight and looks great. There is little to no creaking in the frame whatsoever. It’s beautifully designed and will definitely turn a few heads when you’re out on your ride. We love it and we think you will to. An easy recommendation.