ZiZZO Campo Folding Bike Buyers Guide Review (October 2020)
ZiZZO Campo Folding Bike
- ✔ Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- ✔ Easy To Fold Away In Seconds
- ✔ Shimano 7 Speed Gearing System With Grip Shifters
- ✔ Folding Stem, Pedals And Frame.
- All Light Weight Aluminum Alloy – Frame, V-style brakes
- Genuine Shimano Tourney 7-speeds Derailleur, Shimano Revo 7-Speed Grip Style Shifter and Stainless Steel 11-28T 7-Speed Cassette Gears
- Easy single folding aluminum alloy stem
- Folding pedals for easier storage
- 20″ Aluminum rims, with black anodized 28H spokes
- Strong Magnetic Frame Catch keeps the bike secure when folded
- Weight: 28 lbs (Lightweight Folding bike): Max weight capacity 240 lbs
WIDE COMFORT SADDLE
The included wide comfort saddle offers a plush ride to help make the Campo one of the most comfortable bikes we offer
Shimano Tourney rear derailleur paired with a Shimano revo 7 speed grip shifter helps make shifting precise and smooth
FOLDING JOINT & FRAMELOCK
The frame and stem locks, were created with safety and strength in mind. Both are designed using a “vice grip” locking mechanism. Meaning the more locking force on the folding hinge the tighter it’s locked with a secondary safety lock that snaps in place to prevent any accidental unlocking when riding.
EASY SINGLE FOLDING STEM
Single-piece folding folding stem; lighter weight and increased strength and stiffness.
Rust resistant coated 7-speed cassette and chain to make travel on roads and hills a breeze. Derailleur is attached to frame with an Aluminum hanger which helps absorb impacts and lessens the chance of damage to the derailleur. A responsive Shimano 7-speed grip shifter is integrated into the handlebar for shifting on the go with ease.
The Campo comes with easy single folding aluminum alloy stem. The handlebar can also be rotated to best adjust to your hand position while riding.
The seat post height can be adjusted to provide you with your most comfortable riding position. Adjustable Alloy clamps secure the seat post, handlebar post height, handlebar brake lever orientation. The Aluminum Alloy V-Brakes, while lightweight, provide the bike with the stopping power you need when called upon.
This bike has so so many positive reviews and feedback from existing owners. You really should consider this if you’re in the market for a affordable lightweight folding bike.