Schwinn Loop Folding Bike Buyers Guide Review (October 2020)
Schwinn Loop Folding Bike
- ✔ 7 Speed Shimano Gearing System With Revoshift Twist Shifters
- ✔ Steel Frame For Extra Strength
- ✔ Rear Carrying Rack And Nylon Carry Bag (Included)
- ✔ Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy a bike that makes urban cycling easy with the Loop by Schwinn. The Loop features a folding steel frame that?s both durable and exceptionally convenient for those with limited storage space. The Shimano 7-speed twist shifters and Shimano derailleur team up to provide smooth gear changes, while the front and rear linear pull brakes deliver secure stops. The 20-inch alloy wheel with smooth rolling street tires are perfect for your weekday commute or weekend ride around town. The rear carrier with included heavy-gauge nylon bag makes is super easy to haul your backpack, groceries, or whatever else you need to carry on your ride. Then, when you?re all done, just fold the bike right up into its ultra-compact storage configuration, and you can tuck it away until it?s time to go again. Like all Schwinn bikes, the Loop comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. Convenience is the name of the game with the Loop. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn. Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
- 20-inch alloy wheel with smooth rolling street tires are perfect for commuting.
- Lightweight step-through frame folds for easy storage.
- Shimano 7-speed twist shifter and Shimano derailleur provide smooth gear changes.
- Front and rear linear pull brakes deliver secure stops.
- Rear carrier includes detachable heavy gauge nylon bag for easy storage.
- Includes limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.
This bike has (at the time of writing this) almost 700 hundred reviews. We didn’t read them all (shocking right?) but the vast majority can’t find fault with this machine considering the price it’s retailing at. Yes you might not get disc brakes or a lightweight aluminum body but you get a comfortable ride and mudguards (we love mudguards) so overall we think you’re in for a winner if you choose this bike.