Top 5 Best Fat Bikes Under $2000 (August 2020)
Addmotor Motan M560 P7 Electric Mountain Bike
- ✔ Mountain Bike Frame With Internal Wiring
- ✔ 12.8Ah Lithium Battery With USB Charging Port
- ✔ Backlit LCD Screen Ensures Visibility At Night
- ✔ 3 Modes - Manual, All Electric & Assist Mode
- Battery: 48V*12.8AH Lithium Panasonic Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack–Easy to Disassemble and Recharge.
- Motor: Bafang 48V*750W Rear Hub Brushless Motor – Special Design For Snow Beach Road Trail Etc.
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Display
- Controller: Addmotor 25A Controller
- Charger: US Standard DC Smart Charger
- Throttle Type : Variable Speed Control – 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Integrated Wiring: Water Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Addshox 100 of Travel, Adjustment and Lockout
- Brake Level: Tektro Mechanical EL555-RT / EL550-RS
- Rotors: Tektro MD-M300 180mm / 180mm
- Chain Puller: Shimano 7 Speed / ACERA M360
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- Tire: Kenda 26″ X 4.0″ 30 TPI Fat Tires
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Saddle: Addmotor comfort seat
- Pedals: Aluminum Black Pedals
- Freewheel: Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
Stiff, lightweight and durable ARC frame. With cool streamlined design, so many people say “wow” when you ride it. It will be your favorite bike you have ever owned. This bike was designed for the modern commuter and comes equipped with a USB outlet to charge your electronic devices, so you always have energy wherever you go. TEKTRO mechanical MD300 180mm F/R alloy disc brake.It is more powerful, stable,fast and feel good, easy-to-use to help you stop the bike.
Overall, the Addmotor Motan M560 P7 Electric Mountain Bike is amazing in every way. It’s well built with close attention to detail and a complete joy to ride. we would highly recommend this bike to anyone looking for a great ebike experience.
Cyrusher XF660 Electric Mountain Bike
- ✔ Grip The Road Or Dirt Path Well With Large Fat-Tires
- ✔ 7-Speed Gearing System
- ✔ Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- ✔ Removable Battery For Easy Charging
- Battery: 48V Water Bottle Battery
- Motor: 1000W 48V High Power Specialized for snow bike
- Controller: 48V Controller
- Charger: 48V 2.5A Charger
- Front Fork: Aluminum alloy Lockout Suspension specialized for snow bike
- Rim: 26in snow bike specialized rim
- Handlebar: 31.8*620mm
- Seat post: 30.4*300mm
- Seat post clamp: 34.9mm diameter aluminum alloy
- Rear Derailleur: TY300D Rear Derailleur
- Freewheel: Shimano 7 Speed Freewheel
- Shift Lever: TX50-7 Shift Lever
- Chain: 7 Speed Specialized Chain
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The 1000w motor is ran by the in frame (removable) 48V battery. The electric motor is powerful enough to help you reach a maximum speed of up to 25mph.
You can travel a distance of 30-35 miles on electric mode which is more than enough for most commuters or off-road enthusiasts. The added bonus of removing the battery allows you to give the battery a recharge when you get to your destination. As long as there is electric outlets you can give your battery some extra juice.
Cyrusher E-Bike, It has an aluminum frame with a front suspension fork. It is not just a matter of cruising, it is smooth cruising. The 1000Watt motor that is powered by the 48V battery provides enough power to keep you can travel a distance of 30-40 miles under full electric power and has a speed of up to 25mph. 4″ tires help tackle the tough the sand, snow or road with ease. The braking system includes mechanical dual disk brakes for efficient and flawless stoppage. You can also count on the alloy disk brakes to give that smooth and effective stoppage power needed. To top it all off, the overall design is stylish and comes with great colors too.
Having a front mounted LED light and horn means you can be seen and heard if you choose to right this bike on the road.
Addmotor Motan M-66 R7 Step-Through Electric Bike
- ✔ Front & Rear Disc Brakes
- ✔ Front Suspension Fork Has 80mm Travel
- ✔ 4" Wide Fat Tires
- ✔ 750W Powerful Electric Motor
- Motor: Bafang 48V*750W Integrated Wheel Motor
- Battery: 48V*12.8Ah Lithium Removable Battery Panasonic Cells
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Display
- Controller: Addmotor 25A Controller
- Throttle: Variable Speed Control – 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Headlight: Bright LED Headlamp and Horn, Headlight Powered by Main Battery and Controlled by Display
- Integrated Wiring: Water-Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Frame Material: 6060 Aluminum Alloy
- Front Fork: Addshox 80-100mm of Travel, Adjustment and Lockout
- Brake lever: Tektro Mechanical EL555-RT / EL550-RS
- Rotors: Tektro MD-M300 180mm / 180mm(Dual-disc-brakes)
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- Tires: Kenda 20” x 4.0” Fat Tires
- Chain Puller: Shimano 7 Speeds / ALTUS M310
- Wheel Diameter: 20Inches
- Banana Seat: (23” x 8.5”), Faux Leather, Black
- Spokes:6 Cast Alloy Arms with Reflectors
Unlimited comfort on the go
The M-66 R7 comes with an 80mm travel front fork suspension and a 4” width fat tires that can well absorb all the bumps on the road. Adjustable handlebars allow you to adjust to the right angle for a comfortable upright position, and the long padded seat gives you plenty of room to move around to find your most comfortable riding position. All these great components get together making you’re in for one smooth and comfortable ride.
Unparalleled Reliability and Safety
The brakes here do a great job, Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes with 180mm rotors, and they’re fairly easy to actuate thanks to the combined mechanical advantages of 4-finger brake levers and the smaller 20″ wheels. Motor inhibitors are included and cut power to the motor as soon as you squeeze either lever, a good and necessary feature on such a heavy cadence-sensor-based Ebike
LCD backlit Control Panel with Independent Button Pad, (Hold M to Power On, Hold Up Arrow to Cycle Through Average Speed and Max Speed, How Down Arrow to Activate Walk Mode, Hold Up Arrow and M to Activate Headlight and Backlight, Hold Up Arrow and Down Arrow to Enter Settings)
When you are riding in the night or in a dark environment, the light-sensitive display will automatically light up to show you all the information about the state of the ride. The LCD display includes a USB type-A port on the bottom, great for charging mobile devices on the go!
48V*750W Bafang Integrated Wheel Motor
A very powerful and extremely quiet and smooth Bafang 48V*750W Integrated Wheel brushless motor, conquers the beach, snow, mountains – any terrain! excellent braking for riding.
Overall, the Addmotor Motan M-66 R7 step-through electric bike is an amazing sturdy e bike it can pedal without Pedal assist easily and is very exciting when using the throttle at top speed. It absorbs bumps and cracks easily with its thick tires. We highly recommend this bike to anyone wanting to get a solid example of an electric hybrid bike.
CIVIBIKES Cheetah Vintage Electric Bike
- ✔ Powerful Bangfang 750W Electric Motor Reaches Speeds Up To 28Mph
- ✔ The High Capacity 17.5Ah Lithium Battery Can Run Up To 55 Miles Per Charge
- ✔ LCD Display Shows Details While Riding Including Speed, Motor Output And Battery Level
- ✔ 5 Different Degrees Of Pedal Assistance
It’s not hard to see where the design inspiration came from for the CIVI BIKES 750W Cheetah – The Cafe Racer Fat Tire Electric Bike. With its integrated battery, extra wide fat tires and oversized headlight, the CIVI BIKES Cheetah looks just like a retro motorcycle; and with a 750 watt motor, it’s got sufficient power to match its looks!
What really helps the CIVI BIKES Cheetah with its slick motorcycle appearance is the fact that the battery has been specifically designed to imitate a traditional motorcycle gas tank. With the e-bike frame available in three alternate colors, this replica “gas tank” has a genuine leather wrapping on the ‘Black/Leather’ model, while the ‘Platinum Gray’ and ‘Classic Blue’ models have a painted tank cover composed of a high-density ABS product.
This Class 3 electric bike has a powerful 750 watt Bafang high-speed motor with planetary gearing. Although not as quiet as some of the other electric motors available (an e-bike that looks this much like a motorcycle needs to make a little noise!), this electric motor is fantastic for a smooth and speedy takeoff, while also offering great levels of torque. The extreme power of the motor means that this e-bike is ideally suited for heavier riders who still want to be able to travel at higher speeds. The motor runs off a 48 volt, 13 amp hour lithium-ion battery in a waterproof casing, which enables the CIVI BIKES Cheetah to travel up to 50 miles on a single charge when used in conjunction with PAS (or up to 30 miles using just the half twist throttle).
To stay completely in control and fully informed while riding, the CIVI BIKES Cheetah has an LCD display system in full color that enables you to select from 3 different riding modes (Power, Eco or Normal). The LCD display also monitors distance traveled, battery charge remaining, current speed, and even motor output. For improved safety, the CIVI BIKES Cheetah has a fantastic LED headlight on a separate switch, plus high performance Tektro hydraulic disc brakes fitted at both the front and the rear of the electric bike.
- Integrated battery has been specifically designed to imitate a traditional motorcycle gas tank
- Available in three alternate colors
- Class 3 electric bike has a powerful 750 watt Bafang high-speed motor
- Ideally suited for heavier riders who still want to be able to travel at higher speeds
- LCD display system in full color that enables you to select from 3 different riding modes
The design of this electric bike is a very vintage design, and in some ways, it reflects the look of an old style motorbike. This design will really make your bike stand out from the crowd, and all eyes will undoubtedly be on you. If you’re a fan of motorbikes then you will love the look and feel of this electric bike. It’s clearly no where near as powerful as some motorbikes but for those who want the enjoyment of being out on the open road without the hassle of a motorbike license and maintenance fees then the Cheetah is a great option.
WALLKE X3 Pro Electric Mountain Bike
- ✔ Monstrous 750W Electric Motor
- ✔ Top Speed Of 24.8MPH
- ✔ Range Between 30-55 Miles Depending On Mode
- ✔ Equipped With Front And Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes
WALLKE X3 PRO proudly boasts power never-before seen in a WALLKE family.The 750W motor with wallke power assist system to greatly extend the maximum range and conquer beach, snow, mountain and other terrain. The wallke development team design the energy-saving system. when the bike gliding and downing hill, and convert it into electrical energy, which can achieve the goal of energy-saving.
The rugged aluminum alloy frame includes a hidden battery pack, 48v14ah SAMSUNG large capacity lithium battery deliver over 60-70 miles per charge with pedal assist or around 40 miles in throttle mode.
Double-disc hydraulic brake provide you with strong stopping power, which can stop the bike in a more effective way, even in loose terrain. you can choose any speed to complete your journey, and perfect brakes fully protect your safety.
All-aluminum, shock-absorbing, adjustable front, efficient air suspension fork. Combined with the fat tires, you can expect better handling, improved cornering capabilities, and an overall smooth-as-air riding experience.
Made of 100% aluminum alloy, streamlined design: the body is made of all-aluminum alloy, including foldable pedals, cranks, leather handles, silicone seats for a great riding experience, Shimano 8-speed shifting To meet your various cycling needs!
The intelligent LCD color display supplies the WALLKE X3 PRO with three levels of electric pedal assist. It provides a digital display offering accurate battery level, speed, USP charging port and distance traveled.
The Wallke X3 Pro is a well rounded full suspension fat tire folding electric bike with an incredibly powerful hub motor and a W-PAS technology to greatly extend the maximum range. There’s a lot of small upgrades on this electric bike that add up to a pretty good bang for your buck. For those who need a full suspension fat tire folder, the Wallke X3 Pro is a good a contender.