Mongoose Dolomite Fat Tire Bike Buyers Review (January 2021)
Mongoose Dolomite Fat Tire Bike
- ✔ Durable Steel Mountain Bike Frame
- ✔ Shimano 7 Speed Gearing System
- ✔ Front & Rear Disc Brakes
- ✔ 26" x 4" Fat Tires
- Partial assembly required | Front wheel, handlebar, seat and pedals do not come attached
- Conquer any off road trail with ease, with this high-tensile steel framed mountain bike with supersized all terrain knobby tires
- A Shimano rear derailleur with seven speeds makes hills easier to climb, while twist Shifters make it smooth and easy to change gears while riding
The Mongoose Dolomite fat tire bike is a bike that is built for all terrain. The tires are big and plump; up to 4-inch thick and create a cushiony ride that will put the fun back into your trail or everyday riding. Built for snow, mud, dirt, and city roads.
Conquer any off-road trail with ease with the Dolomite Fat Tire bike with supersized all-terrain knobby tires. A Shimano rear derailleur with seven speeds makes hills easier to climb, while twist shifters make it smooth and easy to change gears while riding. For added speed and performance, the strong, lightweight alloy rims keep the weight down. Ride comfortably with beach cruiser pedals and insure safety with front and rear disc brakes.
Overall, the Mongoose Dolomite is a very good bike for the money. It’s easy to assemble if you follow the instructions, it has the appearance of a large tired 4 X 4 vehicle and is an absolute attention getter with the many reflectors, factory metallic dark blue paint and red wide tire rims.The Mongoose bicycle also comes with cable operated disc brakes and stops very well. The wheel bearings were well packed and greased when it arrived