Mongoose Title Pro XL BMX Racing Bike Review (October 2020)
Mongoose Title Pro XL BMX Racing Bike
- ✔ Suitable For Beginners All The Way Through To Serious Enthusiasts
- ✔ Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- ✔ Internally Routed Cables For A Neat Finish
- ✔ Durable Arisen XLR8 20" Tires
- Lightweight Tectonic T1 aluminum frame, integrated headset, and internal cable routing. 21.25” top tube length and frame weight of 3.22 lbs.
- Drivetrain features 175mm 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks with a 44T chainring and euro cartridge bottom bracket.
- Arisun XLR8 Arisun XLR8 20” x 1.95″/1.75″ tires mounted on Xposure aluminum double wall rims with aluminum ball bearing front hub and 16T cog freewheel rear hub.
- Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork, 50mm stem, sealed bearing headset, and alloy V-brake and brake levers, Suggested rider height is 5’7″ – 6’0″.
Built and equipped for Intermediate all the way up to Pro riders in search of better performance on race days. Mongoose’s Title Pro XL BMX provides superb high-end performance and inspires confidence to get you to the finish line first.
Mongoose was born from BMX racing with products that push the limits of what a rider can do on the track. Our latest line of BMX-style race bikes, the Title series, have been designed using that same race pedigree. Designed for beginner-level riders, the Mongoose Title Pro XL gives you a trophy-worthy bike at an amazingly affordable price.
This immense race rig has a World-Class modern hydroformed aluminium frame construction with awesome CrMo forks and modern race geometry. It features internal cable routing for a clean and stylish finish, plus, its 3D forged 10mm dropouts and a tapered headtube enhance handling stability and control everywhere on the race track.
Strength, Stability and Low Weight
Achieving the perfect middle ground between strength, control and low weight, this BMX race bike is equipped with an outstanding component setup that enhances its performance to even greater levels. It’s equipped with a Samox 2-piece aluminium crankset and a BB86 press-fit bottom bracket for smooth and consistent power transfer as you blast across the track. And, it rolls on double-walled Xposure Infinity rims, sealed hubs and high-traction Arisun race tyres for a speedy momentum, exceptional stability and confidence-inspiring grip. Plus, Mongoose has completed this outstanding race bike build with a comfortable and stylish Mongoose finishing kit.
For the quality of BMX you’re getting it’s a no braining at this price. Well worth checking out!