SAVA HERD 9.0 Carbon Road Bike Buyers Review (November 2020)
SAVA HERD 9.0 Carbon Road Bike
- ✔ T800 Carbon Fiber Frame, Wheel-set, Fork, Handlebar & Seat Post
- ✔ Campagnolo Centaur 22 Speed Shifter System
- ✔ Continental 25C Ultra Sport Tires
- ✔ Easy To Assemble - Put The Front Wheel, Seat Post & Pedals On.
- TORAY T800 Carbon Fiber: Sava use high quality Japanese Carbon fiber for frame, wheelset, fork, handle bar and seat post. This provides an ultra-light carbon road bike at 8.2kg (18.1lb). All parts are exclusively designed and build by the Sava R&D department. You don’t get a generic all purpose frame, Sava create and build designs that are durable and superior to the competition.
- Advanced Rear Triangle & Tapered Head Design: The design of a short rear triangle makes the frame more stiff and easy to control which can also enhance the instant explosive force while riding. The 1-1/8″-1/2″ tapered headtube strengthens the torsion rigidity and also reduces 11% cross section area which improves performance, reduces wind resistance and enhances aerodynamic efficiency.
- CAMPAGNOLO CENTAUR 22-Speed Derailleur/Brake System and Transmission System: Including CAMPAGNOLO CENTAUR shift lever, front derailleur, rear derailleur, brakes, 11-29T freewheel and 50-34T Integrated Hollowtech sprocket set. It enables you to start and operate your ride effectively – smooth shifting, durable and proven for more riding joy.
- Fi’zi:k Saddle and Continental 25C Ultra Sport Tire: The Ergonomic design of this saddle from the Italian racing brand Fi’zi:k gives you a comfortable and healthy riding experience. The Continental Ultra Sport tire is anti-gill, hard-wearing and has low rolling resistance to make you even faster.
- Easy to Assemble: The HERD9.0 specialized carbon road bike is almost completely pre-assembled before packing and shipping. Sava provide you with the perfect ride no matter if you are a bike commuter or Professional Entry-level Racer, Sava have got you covered.
- Fully internal cable routing ensures clean airflow over the entire bike.
TORAY Carbon Frame, Fork and Seat Post
TORAY T800 Carbon Fiber Frame, Fork, Handlebar and Seat post, and designed in the Wind Tunnel, the stays, seat post, and seat tube are aerodynamically contoured. The tapered head tube strengthens the torsion rigidity and give riders a better handling.
50MM Carbon Bearing Rims
– 700x25C carbon clinchers
– With CHOSEN hubs and QR
– Includes FREE Tires and Tubes
CAMPAGNOLO CENTAUR Speed Control
CAMPAGNOLO CENTAUR 2*11 Speeds with Shifter lever, Front derailleur, Rear derailleur, Brake, Crankset and Freewheel – It enables you to start and operate your ride effectively, smooth shifting and durable.
Continental Ultra Sport II (C304 SL) Wire 700x25C Tire
The Continental 25C Ultra Sport Tire is anti-gill, hard-wearing and has low rolling resistance to make you even faster.
Overall, this bike is a great carbon road bike. It’s solid frame design and professional components allow for a smooth ride. An excellent bike we can recommend without hesitation. Check it out for yourself.